Built by George Admans (Vue Grand Hotel) in the 1880's, this iconic building has been restored to highlight its period charm and character whilst providing a comfortable seaside terrace lifestyle.
- Versatile layout provides the option of two or three bedrooms, open plan kitchen/dining, central bathroom/laundry.
- Period features include functional open fire places, high ceilings with decorative cornices and architraves, beautiful polished floor boards, early colonial windows, marble over mantle and verandas front and rear.
- The interior enjoys ample natural light due to the number of large windows within the building.
- Externally the gardens are established behind the picket fence at the front and in the private yard complete with well plus laneway vehicular access.
- Learmonth Street is a wide promenade just one street back from the main street and considered one of the town's 'Dress Circle' locations.