This original classic c1950's timber and fibro holiday house has undergone a complete renovation and now offers the astute coastal buyer with an outstanding opportunity to secure a fabulous low maintenance contemporary beach house set on an easy care compact allotment in a location that screams proximity.
- Ideal position opposite the Dog Beach, an easy stroll via the bike path to both Point Lonsdale and Queenscliff, close to convenience shopping, public transport and the Health Centre.
- Contemporary design clues and finishes provide a unique fusion of 50's character with a flowing contemporary seaside feel both inside and out.
- The layout offers versatile spaces which flow and merge to provide either formal or informal living areas depending on the time of the year or the number of guests you are entertaining - or not!
- Accommodation includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, galley kitchen open to the adjoining meals area, living room which can be opened on to a huge private alfresco deck area at the front and a bright and airy north facing sun room at the rear.
- Compact 340 m2 low maintenance allotment has side drive access to two car parking spaces behind a remote controlled sliding gateway.
Terms: 10% Deposit, Balance 60/90 Days
Inspection by Prior Appointment or Advertised Open Times